Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let's Reminisce

Tumblr_lopbrt83ar1qbnx4mo1_500_large


Peaches

Today I had a flashback, of two young faces in the sun—
Love was just a distant game, and life had just begun.
Everything was easy and days just came and went,
No worries of despair or loss, no fears of abandonment.
But just as summer always came too late, and winter always to0 soon,
Two young girls flirting with the hands of time, could not hide from the changing moon.
Sometimes I think back to our early days and smile with a half cracked grin,
When I think of innocence departed—curiosity’s twin sister, sin.
Hazy, sun drenched memories appear of two girls running through a grove—
Patches of light and darkness around their figures float.

2 comments:

  1. I like your poem - did you write it? You have a fun blog - I also like the blog background. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I saw that you posted on the tutorial for making a birdcage veil asking how to do the flowers.
    Well Thanks to my search for a tutorial I found this
    http://hiphostess.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-make-birdcage-veil.html
    and in her tutorial she demonstrates how to make the flowers on hers. I hope it helps

    ReplyDelete